Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S is CEO of Seeking Integrity LLC. More generally, he is a digital-age intimacy and relationships expert specializing in the treatment of infidelity and addictions—most notably sex, porn, and love addiction—working with both addicts and their families.
An internationally acknowledged clinician, he frequently serves as a subject expert on human sexuality and intimacy for multiple media outlets including CNN, HLN, MSNBC, The Oprah Winfrey Network, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and NPR, among others. He contributes regularly to Psychology Today, Psych Central, and numerous other publications. He is the author of eight books:
- Prodependence: Moving Beyond Codependency
- Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship-Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating
- Out of the Doghouse for Christian Men: A Redemptive Guide for Men Caught Cheating
- Sex Addiction 101: A Basic Guide to Healing from Sex, Porn, and Love Addiction
- Sex Addiction 101: The Workbook
- Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men.
- Closer Together, Further Apart: The Effect of Technology and the Internet on Parenting, Work, and Relationships
- Always Turned On: Sex Addiction in the Digital Age
A skilled clinical educator, Rob routinely provides training to therapists, the US military, hospitals, and psychiatric centers in the US and abroad. Over the years, he has created and overseen more than a dozen high-end addiction and mental health treatment facilities. Currently, through Seeking Integrity LLC he is creating and implementing multiple addiction treatment programs for sex, chemsex, porn, and relationship addiction/compulsivity, and prodependence workshops and treatment programs for partners and other family members of people who struggle with sex, chemsex, porn, and relationship addiction/compulsivity.
Closer Together, Further Apart: The Effect of Technology and the Internet on Parenting, Work, and Relationships